This page provides a list of available third party host softwares that can be used with Z-Stick Gen5 and form part of the larger Z-Stick Gen5 user manual.
If you are looking for Z-Wave software for your Windows, OSX, or Linux PC, then you may be able to choose from a number of choices which are either free or require purchase to continue to use them.
The software below can be used with our Z-Stick Lite, S2, or Gen5 versions.
Software with trial use
1. Homeseer (1 Month Trial) http://www.homeseer.com/
2. Axial Control (Control up to 10 devices for free) https://www.axialcontrol.com/
3. Indigo (OSX software) https://www.indigodomo.com/devices/
1. zVirtualScenes http://aarondrabeck.github.io/zVirtualScenes/
3. FHEM http://fhem.de/fhem.html
4. HomeGenie http://www.homegenie.it/
5. Domoticz https://domoticz.com/
6. OpenHAB http://www.openhab.org/
7. Jeedom https://www.jeedom.com/en/
8. Home Assistant http://home-assistant.io/
9. ioBroker https://www.iobroker.net/
We highly recommend that you use any of the software with trial use as the service provided by these software developers are excellent.
If using free software, we recommend
For the technologically savvy. (Scripting may be needed)
- Home Assistant