If your Door Window Sensor 6 is not working and shows as a ON/OFF application on your Vera interface. Follow the steps below which will guide you through installation and configuration to make this sensor work.
This has been fully tested and confirmed to work on UI7 utilizing Vera Edge.
1) Add as "Generic Device"
1.1) if Vera fails to send security node, then unpair the device and try again.
If successful, the node will show up as such if it isn't yet compatible officially, it will show up as such under the "Devices" Tab:
Figure 1: Generic ON/OFF switch (Not correct)
2) Go to "Advanced" under the Door Window Sensor 6
3) Device type changed to "urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:DoorSensor:1"
Device file changed to "D_DoorSensor1.xml"
Device JSON "D_DoorSensor1.json"
4) The Sensor May or May not disappear, if it disappears then go to
Settings Tab -> Z-Wave Settings -> Advanced Tab
5) Click on "Reload Engine"
6) Close your Vera interface, and open it up again (got to re-log back into your network) and your Door Window Sensor 6 should appear again. Your DW Sensor 6 should now show up as the image load below:
Figure 2: DW Sensor 6 after reverting into a Door Sensor Node
7) Test your sensor, move the magnet close to the sensor, then away from your sensor which should provide you with the correct status on your Vera gateway. When the sensor has the magnet moved away, the waves become red to indicate that the sensor is in its OPEN state. When it is greyed out, it indicates that it is in a CLOSED state.
Figure 3: Moving the Magnet to and away from the DW Sensor (the 2 corner sides are both magnet sensors, only 1 needs to be
Figure 4: DW Sensor 6 in its OPEN state.