This firmware version can only be used with the DSB05 Multisensor 4 in 1 Gen1, this firmware update will not work with the ZW074 Multisensor 4 in 1 Gen5, or the ZW100 Multisensor 6.
- Windows PC
- Multisensor G1 (4 in 1) DSB05
- MiniUSB to USB Cable
The instructions for firmware updating are:
- Plug the Multisensor G1 into a Windows PC.
- Download the firmware update you need for your correct Z-Wave frequency.
- Run the firmware update (or downgrade).
- Close the application once the update/downgrade is complete.
- Unpair your Multisensor from your Z-Wave network
- Pair back your Multisensor into your Z-Wave network
Steps 5 and 6 are required as the controller needs to re-scan the new information from the Multisensor as the gateway will not automatically update this information which may cause bugs.