This article is a repository for stable firmware builds of the Home Energy Meter G1.
Warning: These firmware updates are only for the DSB09 ZWUS, please do not use if on EU or AU frequency.
Quick steps for use:
- Unpair the HEM G1 from your Z-Wave network and remove clamps.
- Plug your HEM G1 into your Windows PC
- Run the firmware update
- Place your HEM G1 sensor in its area of installment
- Make sure that the HEM G1 should remain unpowered for at least 30 seconds before powering up the HEM G1.
- Pair the HEM G1 into your Z-Wave network
- Determine if all readings are outputting a 0 reading.
- Connect clamps back onto the main body of the HEM G1.