In order to get Recessed Door Sensor 7 to change its state on Domoticz, you must configure Parameter 1 [1 byte] = 1 to enable Binary Sensor Report. This page form part of the larger Recessed Door Sensor 7 user guide.
1. Select (Setup -> Hardware)
2. Select Setup under the OpenZWave USB plugin.
3. Click on the Recessed Door Sensor 7 device to highlight it and allow the configuration settings to appear below.
4. Find "1. Sensor Binary Report" and set this to "Enable"
5. Scroll to the bottom and click on "Apply configuration for this device".
6. Now wake up your Recessed Door Sensor 7 to take in the new configuration.
- Press and hold the Action Button on Recessed Door Sensor 7
- As soon as the LED lights up, release the Action Button.