How to check a device firmware
You can check the firmware version of any device in the device information page of any connected device.
1. Select "DEVICES" located on the top menu bar.
2. Select any device you want to check.
3. Select "Settings" .
4. Look for "Device information" to expand that menu.
5. Search for the row labeled "Application version". This will determine the firmware version of that device.
Firmware update a device
In order to firmware update your device with AutoPilot server, you must get the supports firmware update files from the support team of its manufacturer.
2. Select the device that you want to firmware update.
3. Select "Settings".
4. Select the button "Firmware update".
5. Select the firmware update file by selecting "Browse...".
The supported file types are:
6. Select "Target" that needs to be updated. (Typically it'll be 0: zwave_chip unless specified by the manufacturer).
7. Select "Update".
Back to - Table of contents
Next page - AutoPilot automations