What is a cluster
Clustering helps you to manage one or more AutoPilots within one main AutoPilot as the primary. The connection is established by TCP/IP with each connected AutoPilot is called a Cluster.
Create a cluster
These steps will lead you through setting up your cluster of AutoPilots to connect to a single primary AutoPilot.
- Go to Menu > Clustering
- Add a new Cluster
- Add Name
- Add URL to target AutoPilot
- Local IP Address - allows it to be accessible in the same network.
- Remote address - URL that will be called during the aeotec id forwarding.
- Add login
- Add password
- Activate the connection
- Press Save
Edit a cluster
You will be able to edit your cluster at any time to update its name, URL, login, password, or enable/disable the active cluster connections.
Edit a Cluster (assuming your credentials are correct and AutoPilot is available)
- A list of devices is shown below
- Assign device to favourite space
- Add it to oversight