If you are unable to send a configuration setting (specifically parameter 34) to your Garage Door Controller Gen5, then you can use the manual buttons to start a calibration on the Garage Door Controller after it has been paired to your network.
0) Ensure that the garage door is closed, and the tilt sensor is in an CLOSED position, while the GDC shows a CLOSED status on your gateway interface.
1) Using the main button located at the very front of the unit (Switch Button), press and hold its button down for 10 seconds, then let go. If successful, the network LED on the back will be blinking rapidly to indicate that it is in calibration mode.
2) Open the garage door using the Switch Button of the GDC, or through Z-Wave commands. Let it open all the way.
3) Now close the garage door using the Switch Button on the GDC, or through Z-Wave commands. Let it close all the way.
4) Calibration is now complete. You can confirm that it completes from the LED indicator on the back of GDC Gen5, the rapid flashing LED should remain solid when the process completes.